At the start of a new year, we all make promises to ourselves: Go to the gym more, eat healthier, learn another language, read more books, learn to cook, travel more, try something new...Its a special time in all our lives when anything and everything seems possible. We take hold of our own willpower and take stock of our dreams, and try to make the two work together to accomplish our life goals. Its the perfect time to start a 30-day challenge for example, or create an ambitious bucket list, or upgrade the way you see the world. One of the ways that your family can all do something meaningful and fulfilling this year is through traveling the home exchange way.
In our blog we post all the stuff you need to get started with more meaningful travel: How to sign-up for a home exchange network, how to get the swap of your dreams, and especially great ideas on where to swap to! Plus we share stories from other home exchangers so you can hear what the experience is like for other families like yours. Thats why we thought before you make new travel goals, wed share our top posts from 2013 to help inspire your new and exciting travel resolutions:
KNOLESKINE TOP POSTS FOR 2013:
1. Get Your "Knoks" on Route 66
2. Croatia: The Unknown Beauty in Europe
3. Disneyland Holidays with Home Exchange
4. Greece: With Home Exchange You Can Cook Locally, Eat Locally
5. Movie inspiration: To Rome with Love
6. Mysterious world of Disneyland
7. TBEX'12 : Live like a local in Barcelona. Part 3: Explore
8. Norway: Fascinating Sights On The Atlantic Road
9. New York Series: Why is NYC also called the Big Apple?
10. 7 Honest Travel Tips ? South America
11. Before Twilight, There Was Dracula
12. How to take great photos of your home
13. 3 Mistakes Every Smart Traveler Makes (And How to Avoid Them)
14. Top 5 Chocolate Festivals in the World
15. Rome: La Dolce Vita
16. The best 10 cities to visit in Europe in 2013
17. Knok Reflections: Save Energy While You Walk
18. Albuquerque: International Balloon Fiesta
19. Spain: The Historic City of Seville
20. Baby, These Are Fireworks!
We look forward to sharing even more interesting and useful posts for you in the upcoming year, helping to inspire you to make 2014 the year of the swap! Need some help sticking to your travel resolutions? Heres some tips from expert travel bloggers!
Have a specific question of topic youd like to see on our blog? Send all requests to Rachel at email@example.com. Thanks and Happy New Year!