Why travel the home exchange way in 2013?Jan 18th, 2013 - by Anjali
The beginning of each year is filled with lots of plans and expectations, lots of to-do-lists and lots of new things to try out. With the travel market growing and people’s curiosity increasing, home exchange is becoming one of those concepts that is revolutionizing the industry. Several people around the globe are discovering home exchange, do you want to know why?
1. Save Money with home exchange: Accommodation expenses are the highest expense for families with children; imagine what it would be like to travel to San Francisco without having to pay a single cent?
2. Live like a local: Home swap gives you the possibility of becoming a local. Your home exchange partner will leave behind a list of “la crème de la crème” (the best) places for you to discover and see. With the best local places in your itinerary, your experience will be unforgettable.
3. As comfortable as your home: There is nothing more comfortable and precious like home. Imagine finding a new home in an unknown city, a home with all the comforts and installations you and your family need? A perfect home exchange with all the comforts in the world, why wouldn’t you want to travel like this?
4. Home Swap is safe- Knok covers your house with a home exchange insurance while you are away. With your personal home insurance and Knok’s home exchange insurance there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
5. Meet new people – with home exchange you not only get to stay in a home but you also get to make new friends. To have a network of friends from different parts of the world makes you an international person and enrichens your life!
Home exchange is where the travel industry is heading towards. Join the trend and discover why this way of travel has so many advantages!